MCC are offered upto 1600 A operational current at 40 degree Celsius ambient Temperature in single and double front design for 50 kA short Circuit Withstand Capacity and IP: 52 degree of Protection. Form IV of separation as per IS: 8623 is maintained. Types of starters include Automatic Star Delta, Direct On-line, Soft Starters, Variable Frequency Drives, Stator Rotor Starters and Autotransformer Starters.
This control panel board has wide applications in chemical industry, refineries, oil mills, textile sector, sewage treatment plants, iron and steel production unit, pump houses, water treatment plants, pharmaceutical industry, food processing sector and heavy metal industry. The MCC Panel (Motor Controller Center Panel) is utilized to control the performance of electric motor. Our different ranges of control panel board under this category include compartmentalized with ACB/MCCB, SFU, DOL, ATS and Star Delta Starters. The offered device is effective in reducing start voltage, reversing controlling and speed variation purpose. The distinctive features of our product include its floor mounted design, self regulating or manual start and stop options of motor and single or double front operated control center. This device is equipped with incoming and outgoing feeders. The other necessary features of this panel include .
- Our panels are fabricated using high quality raw materials and are fitted with reliable controls procured from reliable vendors in the market.
- The outer structure of the panels are coated using high graded powder coating which makes it long lasting and can withstand any climatic condition.
- We can make customized PCC panels to meet the custom requirement of our client in accordance with industry standard.
- Voltages up to and including 1000 V ac & 1200 V dc.
- PVC insulated for working voltages up to and including 1100 V. cables.
Pertho Engineer is an UNI EN ISO 9001-2008 certified company; If you have any question in your mind related Sales Inquiry or suggestion you can Call Us : +91 -9069112902 or fill the Request Callback / Request a Quote form given on the the home page.